I'm Mark Brown, welcome to my site.
While Golf may not appear to be a physically exerting sport, it actually is, with the average golf course spanning 6-9 km, a golfer usually walks at least 10 km a game. This exercise is consistent throughout the game and on average can span anywhere between 4-6 hours. Consistently being on your feet and actively walking, does deplete the body’s energy levels, not to mention the energy expended in swings and before game practice.....
Weekend off in Scotland
Mark has missed his second cut in a row at the Johnnie Walker Championship at Gleneagles. Two disappointing rounds of 74 meant he finished comfortably outside the cut line of one under par. He now moves on to Switzerland for the Omega European Masters.
Missed Cut At Czech Open
Mark has missed the cut by two shots in last weeks Czech Open. Rounds of and for a total of for the two days wasn't good enough to see him through to weekend play. He certainly lived up to his ranking of st in the European Tour putting... read more »
What a Slacker!
Hi all, firstly apologies for the extremely poor updating of my website lately. Finally, after a lot of comments and kicks up the backside I thought I should make an effort and continue to make a better effort in the coming months. It is no excuse but it... read more »
19th in Portugal
Mark has finished in a tie for th place at the Estoril Open de Portugal. Eight putts for the week made it difficult to contend for the title but Mark was very steady tee to green, finishing with rounds of , , and for a under par total.... read more »
Mark has missed the cut in the Celtic Manor Wales Open by one shot after rounds of and . Mark has also failed to qualify for this years British Open Championship, he had rounds of and which wasn't good enough at the International Final Qualifying held at the... read more »
My Latest Tweets
- No public Twitter messages.
- Weekend off in Scotland 02/09/2010 | (2)
- Missed Cut At Czech Open 24/08/2010 | (0)
- What a Slacker! 13/08/2010 | (2)
- 19th in Portugal 16/06/2010 | (3)
- Tough week 08/06/2010 | (1)
1-under 2-over 2-under birdie bogey coach European Tour Germany Golf hazard Holland Mark Monday Munich Portugal Preview Scotland Scottish Singapore Spain Switzerland
Articles about me
- Classy Finish For Brown 08/03/2010 | (2)
- Never Mind, It's All White 15/11/2009 | (1)
- Nervous Wait For Seething Brown 13/11/2009 | (0)
- Mark Brown on Stuff 10/11/2009 | (0)
- Best WGC Finish for Brown 08/11/2009 | (5)
- Tiger Woods feels good after playing first holes Tiger Woods is starting to get back into golf and says that it feels good.